Quicksen Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") values your personal information and complies with “the promotion of information and communication network use and protection of information”Act.
The company will inform you that the personal information provided by you is used for what purposes and methods, and what measures are being taken to protect your personal information.
When the company revises its personal information handling policy, it will announce it through a website notice (or individual notice).
This policy will take effect on January 01, 2021.
1. personal information items
The company collects minimum personal information for job applications, counseling, and service applications. You must enter your name, home phone number, mobile phone number, and email to use the service on the homepage. However, You can use the service even if you do not enter your selection.
In addition, you can click the "I agree" button for the terms and conditions of the website, the collection/use of personal information, the provision of personal information, and the entrustment of personal information processing.
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The company uses the personal information for the following purposes.
·Management of members
Handling civil petitions, such as identification of identity, identification of individuals, handling complaints, and delivering notices according to the use of membership services
Management of members
3. Retention and period of use of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information is destroyed without delay.
However, the following information shall be preserved for the period specified for the following reasons.
·Conservation item: Job application form and various evidentiary documents
·Preservation period: 3 years
However, the information and retention period that need to be preserved in accordance with the provisions of the relevant statutes are as follows.
- Information included in important documents on commercial books and business: 10 years (Commercial law)
- Information related to transaction details and evidentiary documents: 5 years (Framework Act on National Taxes, Corporate Tax Act)
- Records on display advertisements: 6 months (E-commerce, Consumer Protection Law, etc.)
- Records on withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions: 5 years (E-commerce, Consumer Protection Law, etc.)
- Records on payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years (E-commerce, Consumer Protection Law, etc.)
- Records on consumer complaints or dispute handling: 3 years (E-commerce, Consumer Protection Law, etc.)
- Other cases of receiving consent from users individually: Period of consent is obtained
4. Procedures and methods for destruction of personal information
In principle, the company destroys the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved.
The destruction procedures and methods are as follows.
- Personal information printed on paper: Crushed or incinerated with a grinder
- Personal information stored in electronic file format: Deleting records using technical methods that cannot be played back
- Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using technical methods that cannot be played back.
5. Providing personal information
In principle, the company does not provide users' personal information to the outside. However, exceptions are made in the case below.
·If users agree in advance
·In case of a request of an investigative agency pursuant to the provisions of the Act or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act and subordinate statutes for investigation
6. Consignment of personal information collected
The company entrusts personal information to the outside for improved service provision, and stipulates necessary matters for the safe management of personal information in the contract under the relevant laws and regulations.
- Trustee: GOD Webs
- Contents of entrusted business: website operation, server and system management
- Personal information retention and use period: After the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the relevant information shall be destroyed without delay.
If the above company is changed, we will announce the changed company name.
7. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
·Minimization and education of persons in charge of handling personal information
- We designate and minimize a person who handle personal information, and manage personal information safely through occasional training.
·Restricting access to personal information
- Granting, changing, and terminating access to the database system that processes personal information is taking necessary measures to control access to personal information according to our internal guidelines.
·Encryption of personal information
- The personal information of subject information is stored and managed encrypted. We also use separate security features that allow sensitive data to be encrypted when stored and transferred.
·Technical measures against hacking, etc.
- In order to prevent personal information leak or damage caused by hacking or computer viruses, the company establishes security programs with regular updates and inspections. And we install systems in areas with restricted access from outside, also monitor and block technically and physically.
8. Rights and exercise methods of users and legal representatives
Users can view or modify their personal information and request cancellation at any time.
Users shall click "personal information change" (or "modify member information") to inquire or modify personal information and click "Remove member's application" to view, correct or withdraw their personal information.
If you contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone, or by e-mail, we will take care of it without delay.
If you request correction of personal information errors, we will not use or provide such personal information until the correction is completed. Also, if we have already provided wrong personal information to a third party, we will notify the third party of the result of the correction without delay so that the correction can be made.
The company handles personal information canceled or deleted at the request of the user as specified in "the retention and use period of personal information collected by the company" and is not allowed to read or use it for other purposes.
9. Matters concerning the installation, operation, and refusal of automatic personal information collection devices
We do not operate a device that collects personal information that is automatically generated when using Internet services such as cookies.
10. Civil service regarding personal information
The company designates related departments and person in charge of personal information management to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information as follows
- Customer Service Department: Team
- Phone number : 041-565-7111
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- CPO : Oh Mungeun
You can report any personal information protection complaints that arise from using the company's services to the person in charge of personal information management or the department in charge.
The company will give you sufficient answers about users' reports as soon as possible.
If you need any other reports or consultations on personal information infringement, please contact the agency below.
1.Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336
2.nformation Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr
3.Internet Crime Investigation Center at the Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://icic.sppo.go.kr
4.The Cyber Terror Response Center of the National Police Agency (www.ctrc.go.kr